1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Its a red polka-dot background from Cuptakes. Its only for iPhone and I have an Andriod, but my sister-in-law sends me some of them monthly.
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Boring things. haha My phone, charger, a fan, the book I'm reading, vitamins, and a glass of water.
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Um. All of them? The one I dislike the most is doing the dishes. I've purchased new dishes to avoid washing the old ones. I'm THAT person.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Taking a shower. Now, I know its pretty necessary in this day and age to take a shower at LEAST every other day; but, if I didn't have to do it I wouldn't. I want to be able to wake up in the morn with perfectly coiffed hair smelling like vanilla and lilacs.
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Besides cry? haha I don't cry often. If it does happen its usually because I'm angry or frustrated. Yes. I'm a child in that way. I'm actually trying to break the habit of emotional eating so still trying to figure alternatives out. Fast walking and cleaning seem to be helping.
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
My birthday! It should really be a national holiday. ;)
And there you have it!
How do YOU vent anger? I need some ideas here people.
Have a wonderful week!